A girl’s got standards to maintain, even when she’s on a budget! With this in mind here are 5 great beauty tips to keep looking great, no matter how long it is to your next pay day…
1. Rather than throw out your favourite nail varnish when it starts to get too thick, add a drop of nail polish remover to the bottle and shake well.
2. When your mascara starts to run dry, pop the tube into a cup of boiling water and leave for a couple of minutes. You should get at least another week out of your mascara.
3. For a smooth silky body, mix an eggcup of olive oil with a tablespoon of sugar to make a great body exfoliatior. Wash off thoroughly with your favourite shower gel.
4. When applying your foundation, use a brush rather than a sponge. Sponges tend to soak up too much product, and a brush leaves a much better finish.
5. A good quality facial moisturiser can be a girl’s best friend, but you can end up using too much of it if your skin is a bit on the dry side. Remove all traces of dryness and flakiness by first using a facial scrub that’s right for your skin type. You’ll find your skin looks much better, and you’ll get much longer out of your moisturiser.